We use your personal information for many business purposes and for different legal reasons. Below is a summary of how we may use your information and for which legal bases. :
- We fulfill our agreement with you and/or deal with your booking or proposed booking, including processing your booking, sending you the flight schedule or other details related to your booking, or contacting you if there is a problem with your booking (for example, by sending you a service message or email to inform you when your booking has not been completed).
- PCM Travels UK Ltd process payments for your booking, fulfill requests for refunds and for accounting or audit purposes
- We Communicate and interact with you at different times throughout your travel, if there is an issue related to your booking
- We always inform you the changes to your schedule (for example if a flight is delayed or cancelled)
- We personalize the services and make special offers for you (for example, by being aware of previous travel experiences, transactions or preferences, and tailoring the way we provide our services to you based on your preferences and profile)
- We deal with operations related to your journey, for example, ground handling (such as baggage and baggage claims), airport operations (such as check-in), fulfillment of meals or any other issue related to your travel.
- After collecting your details it will be easy for us to collect dues from you for the bookings.
- We may contact you for any of the purposes outlined above via Telephone, Whatsapp Message, Email, SMS or Post.