What are Cookies?
A cookie is the small file of letters and numbers that are placed in your system or mobile or any device when you browse our website. This information is then sent back to our system and recorded as you browse our website. Cookies are unique to the browser that you are using, so if you use both a mobile and computer to use our website than different data will be collected for each.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies are required for the function of our website. They include for example, cookies that allow you to carry out searches, log into safe areas of our website and make payments.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies help us to increase the insight into how users move around our website, so we can make improvement in it. Through these cookies we can count the number of visitors and evaluate which pages they visit. We also use these cookies to check which marketing activities are generating traffic to our website.
- Social/Third Party Cookies: These cookies are used by social networking sites or by third-party suppliers and enable the communication with you once you left our website through emails or by Whatsapp. This information can be any deal or offers for you which you may be interested into.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies help us to identify you when you return to our website. This helps us to personalize our content/offers/discounts for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Marketing: If you receive our marketing/promotional messages on Whatsapp or sms, or including emails, it is likely that we relate the information that we got through cookies with your email registration details so we can modify the information we send to you, unless you tell us not to. Remember that you can unsubscribe email we send to you or say ‘NO’ to Whatsapp.
- Searches and preferences: Cookies helps us to enable our search panel to remember any information you have mentioned, so if you visit again to have another look for a same holidays on the same device, you won’t have to fill everything again. If you select a holiday but then leave our website and come back later to book, we will have stored the holiday using cookies so you shouldn’t have to search for it again.
What can you do about cookies?
If you want to learn more about cookies that how to handle and remove them, you can visit the help section of your browser. Here, you should be able to control which cookies you allow and disallow or you can ask to be notified when a cookie is set. You can find more detailed information about how you can manage cookies at the All About Cookies. Please note that if you choose not to accept certain technical or functional cookies, you may not be able to book using our website or use all of its features.
How can you contact us?
United Kingdom, UB7 7BT